What is a Study programme?
A Study Programme is an individual bespoke timetable made for each individual 16-18 year old, who comes to PTS.
So, this is likely to include:
- Vocational programme (please see below listed courses) - this will be the area in which you develop your skills on your chosen vocation.
- Maths & English skills development & qualifications - Functional Skills & GCSEs available.
- Personal, Social & Development- sessions which will discuss different aspects of life.
- A work experience placement in your chosen vocation - you will build your employability skills and complete a Workskills qualification to develop yourself into the placement.
Vocational Courses are;
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance (MVM)
- Motorcycle & Moped Maintenance
- Goalz Programme
- Health and Social Care
- Maths & English
- Work Experience
Please contact us for further information on 01452 300255 or Click here.
Youth Programmes Manager
Telephone: 01452 300255