Re-Engage SW Providers
Are you interested in working on the Youth Contract in partnership with us? Please complete the downloadable Expression of Interest (EOI) - View Document and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
dreams - from Prospect Digital. The Digital Remote E-Learning and Marking System. You can log-in at the top of this page!
Prospect Training Services (Glos) Ltd have successfully secured the third element of the Youth Contract for the South West region. This programme of additional support aimed at 16-17 year olds who are not in education, employment or training and at risk of long-term disengagement. We will support them to move into education, training or employment with training and to sustain this outcome. This is the main objective of this programme. We also want to increase these young people’s experience and qualifications so that they have the opportunity to continue in education and successfully find work, reducing the proportion who become unemployed in adult life.
There are 3 stages for the Youth contract:
- Initial Engagement : a minimum of 1 hour per week for a minimum of 1 wk – 26 wks with the view of Reengaging the young person into further education, employment or an apprenticeship
- Reengagement: the young person successfully reengages onto a recognised funding route such as Reengage+ or Foundation Learning, employment or an apprenticeship
- Sustainability:the young person successfully remains engaged for a period of 26 weeks
What makes someone eligible for Re-Engage Southwest?
- A 16 or 17 year old who has none or 1 GCSE qualification A* - C
- Young offenders aged 16 and 17 released from custody
- A 16 or 17 year old who is/was in local authority care
Take a look at our leaflet, which you can download- View Document
Sarah Munday or Kate Whereat
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to work with us?
If you would like to work with us, for us or in partnership, please contact Sarah Powell